Jan 7, 2012

Cosplay: Inazuma 11









    基
    山 
    ヒ
    ロ
    ト
 
     *
 

    イ
    ナ
    ズ
    マ
    イ
    レ
    ブ
    ン






 


Hi again! This is one of the latest entries I'll write before I move to Estonia! 

First of all, sorry for the sity presentation of this cosplay photoshoot... blogspot is really bitchy I tell you, I've spend literally hours just trying to place the images in a place in which they look relatively good in regard to the other photos, and in the end I had to make non-sense use of kanji and kana to "fill space" above. Buuuuuh.

So here I bring you some of the photos we took, me as model cosplaying Kiyama Hiroto! I don't really have much free time lately, but since I attended Expocómic so I could see my friends in Madrid before I leave, we arranged a little cosplay photoshoot in our spare time there... after all, I won't be able to cosplay with my Spanish friends for quite a while!

So this is the basic information about this cosplay photoshoot: 


COSPLAY INFO

* SERIES: INAZUMA ELEVEN (イナズマイレブン)

* CHARACTER: KIYAMA HIROTO ( 基山 ヒロト)

* VERSION: ALIEN HIROTO (casual)

* MODEL:  CarmenMCS

* YEAR: 2011 (I was 24 in these photos)

* POST EDIT:  CarmenMCS

* PHOTOGRAPHERSItamar, Subaly & Kiriahtan

I am just showing some of the photos here, the ones I like the most or that I find better. For the rest, please visit my Cosplay Facebook page. From there, go to "photos" and "albums". Thanks for visiting!

So, let's get started with the actual photos!

I had a problem while cosplay Hiroto: because his eyes are sooo green and bright and his skin so pale, it looks freaking unnatural in real life xD But I guess it helps in showing his "alien nature" XD!!! This first photo is my favourite one of this shoot!

CLICK FOR FULL VIEW 
 
.
 
 
Most of the photos were taken almost at the entrance of the hosting building of Expocomic. It couldn't be more perfect, look at the screenshot from the Inazuma Eleven anime I upload here and take a look at the background of some of the photos, we were so lucky that the place next to the Expo was so closely looking to some of the places in which Hiroto is usually around!

As usual, just click on the images for full view!


I decided to cosplay this simple outfit because I didn't have any new cosplay as I am very busy lately, so some of my friends suggested I should cosplay him because I already had the wig and clothes -even though I was just a new Inazuma fan and didn't know much about Hiroto- and so I did. Why not? I find him so cute and I already had everything! 

The day of the con, when they saw me, they were like "OMG YOU ARE REAL LIFE HIROTO WE HAVE TO TAKE PHOTOS!" and after the con they were crazily asking for me to show the photos so, on popular demand, here you are!! X_D!!!! 

For a simple and rushed cosplay lots of people recognized me so I made lots of Inazuma fans friends, and some of the photos we took are interesting, so I am happy about all of it!
So, these ones bellow are the last photos of this cosplay I'll upload here until I take a new photoshoot of him. For the rest of the photos please visit my Facebook Cosplay Page (where you can find other of my cosplays too) IF YOU GO TO MY FACEBOOK COSPLAY PAGE AND PRESS ON "LIKE" YOU'LL FIND FANSERVICE OF HIM HA HA HA (and some more fanservice coming up!) ... ok allow me to explain, one of my friends demanded asked for some fanservice photos, and I had to agree to take some to a mild, cute extent XD
 
And as said, now I am leaving you with the last photos. See you and I hope you enjoyed them! 

CLICK FOR FULL VIEW

 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Madre mía, es increíble lo que cambias para tus cosplays. Artista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias chiqui ^^ Pero bueno yo creo que como estáis acostumbrados a verme con pelo largo y gafitas, pues por eso os parezco tan diferente en los cosplay! XD

    Espero poder subir fotitas en verano otra vez, que con lo del Erasmus y tal no tendré tiempo de quedar para fotos ni de coser ni nada!!! XD Pero merece la pena el parón >w<

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is... simply awesome. You are the best non-asian Hiroto cosplayer I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete