Mar 19, 2011

Review: La Cure Gourmande

As I said in my last entry, I visited Madrid some weeks ago. One of the places we stopped by was "La Cure Gourmande", a French store full of delicious and cute-looking candy, cookies, and sweets in general. Yummy! Everything looked so pretty that I couldn't help but take lots of photos! So bad I was using a bad camera and we were in a rush, but some of the pictures turned good enough >w<

THE ENTRANCE


As far as I know, La Cure Gourmande has stores in France, Spain, Belgium and other Euroepan countries. In Spain there are two I know of, one in Madrid and another in Toledo. They come from Provence, in the south of France, and their sweets seem to be  traditional of the zone. They have a wide variety of stuff and flavours: chocolate beans and olives, orange cookies, your typical chocolates with different kinds of cream, alcohol and cacao...This one store in Madrid is not very big, but it looks even more cute that way! Definitely, you can say this is "eye-candy"! XD

SOME OF THE AMAZING PACKAGES THEY HAVE




  
THE GREEN PACKAGES ARE LOVELY! TOO BAD THE PHOTO HAS HORRIBLE QUALITY


BUT I HAVE A CLOSE UP TO THE CHOCOLATE OLIVES! 
FULL VIEW HERE (LINK) BECAUSE I THOUGH IT WAS WORTH IT


When we got into the store, they offered us some chocolates for free (figs with chocolate and something else) and we all loved it!!! The prices in these kind of stores are higher than in your usual multistore of course, since you are paying not only the really delicious and good quality stuff, but also the amazing design (god, look at the pictures, you don't need me to tell you about the design, right? XD) But it wasn't that much more expensive for most of the products, so it's a good deal!

I don't think most of us can afford to buy from here frenquently, but it's great if you need a gift for someone, because it's original, unique, and you can buy the package you like me most and fill it with candy of your choice, and they put some cute stuff like ribbons and such on it so it looks even better!

If you want to visit it in Madrid, they are here (LINK) and if you want to visit the one in Toledo, here (LINK). Also, this is their official website:
http://www.la-cure-gourmande.com/

Well anyway, I'm getting so freaking hungry reviewing this shop! See you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment